Site Under Construction
May 18, 2016
Please excuse any broken links or missing information as our site is currently under construction by the Alpha Xi Chapter's Alumnae Chair, Shelby Roberts. It will be a few days until the site is back up and running. Thank you for your patience.
Thank you to all of our lovely sisters who attended the GCAA and Alpha Xi Founder's Day celebration on April 29. We enjoyed seeing everyone there and connecting with new and old sisters. Just a few reminders:
- Congratulations to the Alpha Xi Chapter for winning "Sorority of the Year" for 2015 from Cleveland State University
- Congratulations to Micaela Ostheimer for winning "Sorority Woman of the Year"
- Congratulations to Brittany Kotowski for being named Valedictorian of Cleveland State University's College of Science
- Shelby, the Alumnae Relations Chair will be planning a trivia mixer for the fall--KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR INVITES THIS SUMMER AND PLEASE RSVP!
We are so happy to share the bond of sisterhood with each and every one of you and cannot wait until we can reconnect again. Have a nice summer!
- Thursday, June 2nd @ 7:00 PM: Flash Coffee Catch at Starbucks on Pleasant Valley and Broadview Road
- July 13 - 17: Theta Phi Alpha National Convention in Saint Louis, MO. Please see link below to register on the National Theta Phi Alpha Website
- Saturday, August 6th @ 3:00 PM: GCAA Annual Picnic at Linda Barath's home in North Royalton. Please use the contact button for additional information
- Monday, September 26th @ 6:00 PM: Alpha Xi New Member Pinning Ceremony and "Trivia with Theta Phi." Pizza and refreshments will be provided free of charge, only cost is parking. Please contact Shelby Roberts for additional information.