Founders' Day 2017
April 29, 2017
Meeting minutes and pieces of history have been added to the site!
Please check out our upcoming events and join us on Facebook for other events and news at GCAA- Theta Phi Alpha.
Greater Cleveland Aumnae Association
Annual Wreath Fundraiser
October 6th, 2016
annual wreath sale begins October 5th and runs until December 11th. You
can order and schedule delivery at any time, shipping is free until
mid-December. Prices vary on wreath selection.
Please go to https://www.lynchcreekfundraising.com/f/141418
For additional fundraising opportunities please see our Fundraising Page.
Thank you for your support,
GCAA 2016-2017 E-Board Elected
October 6, 2016
The Greater Cleveland Alumni Association of Theta Phi Alpha proudly presents its 2016-2017 E-board members and officers.
President - Patti Hupcey
Vice President of Membership - VACANT
Vice President of Programming - Janet Pawlowski
Secretary - Heidi Landskroener
Treasurer - Linda Barath
If you have any questions or would like to join GCAA please contact us. We look forward to a great year!
- Sister Night - May 5th, 2017 at 6:30PM @ Sokolowski's University Inn
- Recruitment Event - June 17th, 2017 at 2:00PM @ The Parma Branch of the Cuyahoga County Public Library (Snow Road)
- Summer Picnic - July 15, 2017 at 4:00PM @ Linda Barath's Home
- Sister Night - September 22nd at 6:30PM @ Cantine, 1100 W Royalton Road, Broadview Hts, OH 44147
- Semi Annual Meeting and Officer elections- Wednesday, October 18th, 2017 at 7:00PM @ the Parma Branch of the Cuyahoga County Public Library (Snow Road)
"Theta Phi Alpha is not just four years,it's for life."