Site Updates Completed
August 7, 2016
Thanks to Shelby Roberts, our Alumnae Relations Chair from Alpha Xi, and edits suggested by Heidi Landskroener, our Recording Secretary, the GCAA website is completely updated and running smoothly. If you have any technical difficulties please use the "Contact Us" tab.
Site Under Construction
May 18, 2016
Please excuse any broken links or missing information as our site is currently under construction by the Alpha Xi Chapter's Alumnae Chair, Shelby Roberts. It will be a few days until the site is back up and running. Thank you for your patience.
Founder's Day News
Thank you to all of our lovely sisters who attended the GCAA and Alpha Xi Founder's Day celebration on April 29. We enjoyed seeing everyone there and connecting with new and old sisters. Just a few reminders:
- Congratulations to the Alpha Xi Chapter for winning "Sorority of the Year" for 2015 from Cleveland State University
- Congratulations to Micaela Ostheimer for winning "Sorority Woman of the Year"
- Congratulations to Brittany Kotowski for being named Valedictorian of Cleveland State University's College of Science
- Shelby, the Alumnae Relations Chair will be planning a trivia mixer for the fall--KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR INVITES THIS SUMMER AND PLEASE RSVP!
We are so happy to share the bond of sisterhood with each and every one of you and cannot wait until we can reconnect again. Have a nice summer!
- Monday, September 26th @ 6:00 PM: Alpha Xi New Member Pinning Ceremony and "Trivia with Theta Phi." Pizza and refreshments will be provided for $3. Please contact Shelby Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
- Wednesday, October 5th @ 7:00PM: Meeting & Elections, Garfield Heights Library
- Friday, December 2nd @ 6:30PM: Holiday Party at Mary Brooks' Home
- February 2017: Meeting, date and time TBD
- Friday, April 28th, 2017: Founders' Day, Location and menu TBD
Theta Phi Alpha is not just four years,it's for life."